To all my blog’s readers, I wish you Happy New Year. May 2009 brings you & your love ones Happiness, Wealth & Health.
Enjoy the fireworks video below, I took at the Boon Lay Countdown.
SMS wishes I received:
1) No greeting card to give… No sweet flowers to send… No cute graphics to forward… Just a LOVING HEART saying advance ‘HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009’
– Athi 31-12-2008 21:20:35
2) May this year bring many opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life, turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements. Cheers!
– Azrin 31-12-2008 21:55:12
3) Wish you and your family a very happy and prosperous new year.
– Venkat 01-01-2009 09:45:50
Note: Don’t forget to listen to Armin Van Buuren’s ASOT yearmix 2008.
Hehe.. It’s almost 3 weeks now that we celebrated the month of Shawal. Nobody except Imraneo and wife came to my house since the relatives and visitors were diverted to my sister’s house for hari raya visiting.
I received a couple of sms hari raya greatings:
“Lapar puasa terketar2, bila berbuka lega rasanya, kad raya tak sempat nak antar, kiriman sms kira ok lah ye… slmt hari raya. rgds amin” – Amino 30-09-2008 21:42:09
“Eid Mubark!!” – Aman 01-10-2008 08:00:03
“Wishing all ma brudders Eid Mubarak!” – Imraneo 01-10-2008 10:53:49
Three of my colleagues are leaving the company this month. One of them is from my department and the other two are my close buddies. Yes, Amino and Imraneo are leaving me alone here.
Things to do:
1. Update actual resume and online resumes.
2. Remove the job alert agents. (I want to search them manually)
3. Sent emails to old colleagues for job openings.
4. Prepare speech for interviews.
Links to find job opportunities:
Acer, Creative, Fujitsu, Chartered, Philips, Samsung, Seagate, Siemens, Sony, Singtel
Starhub, ST Electronics, DSO National Laboratories, DSTA, Ministry of the Environment and Water Resources, Land Transport Authority, SMRT, Rockwell Automation
SIM University, NUS, NTU, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, ITE, Ministry of Education
Adecco, ST701, Jobs Central, Jobs DB, Job Street, South West CDC, PMO Job Portal, Careerjet
Enjoy Jobs Hunting…..
Was on my notebook when I discovered that I lost something. It was gone around 11.59pm -12.00am. Do you know what I’m looking for?
The missing something is the year 2007! Good Luck Chuckies and have a Happy New Year! 2008 lor!
It’s been a while I didn’t blog here. How have your new year been like?
What old this year for me?
My home and room : Still the same as last year.
My motorbike : Still the same Phantom TA200.
My computer : Still the same Intel Pentium 4 1.6Ghz desktop.
My girlfriend : Still haven’t found a new one!
What new this year for me?
My workplace : I was forced to move to the other side of the room, half the vacant area will become the entertaiment area and half had already been tranformed into a room for my test equipments, CATs machine, printer and the server.
What will be new this year for me?
1. A 12″ laptop with Windows Vista. Hopely there is not more delay next month for the Vista release.
2. A new motorbike if I found one that suited me. Love the big tank of the XL125 Varadero, but with the price tag of almost SGD10,000, I don’t think it’s worth for a 125cc motorbike.
3. A new job as my contract will end till July. Will start looking for job vacancies at the end of next month so that I can claim my end of contract bonus.
4. A girlfriend and wife-to-be as my time is running out soon. Hopely to get married next year as 8 is a lucky number… hahaha…
What new this year for the world?
It’s the iPhone from Apple. Read more here why I found it the coolest thing this year. But one thing, with “OS X” operating system this phone is not just a phone or a PDA, it A SMALLEST PC in the world!
Watch this funny video what you can do with Apple’s iPhone.
Realese date : 15th June 2007
Enjoy this video from Singapore Stars such as Ahli Fiqir, Lady E, Anugerah Finalists, Aaron Aziz and more…
It’s been exactly 5 years since the Taliban launched the most successful plan on United State of America. So what the US do after that? They destroyed Afghanistan but not the Taliban Militia nor Osama Bin Laden!!!
Now we all live in FEAR!